The training was the first step in Best Union and their enta solution supporting a very worthwhile cause. Logan Entertainment Centre is dedicated to ensuring the Queensland community can have accessible and enjoyable experiences with the arts. They host a variety of events each year, ranging from theatre shows and concerts to exhibitions, school productions and awards dinners.
During the week, the Logan staff successfully learned and completed:
· Building Venues
· Building Seasons and Performances
· Building Ticket Design
· Ensuring that the best possible information flows to the entaConnect pages
· Discussed and setup a variety of options to ask customers questions during their booking
· Discussed and setup the best ways to obtain information from reports and mailing lists after the go live.
· Learnt the basics on how to sell a ticket
· Had a laugh and fun along the way.
This is just the first of the continued training sessions that will occur before the December 2017 go live.